"I have over 30 years of experience as a Marriage and Family therapist working with individuals, couples and families. In addition to Cognitive Therapy, and Solution Focused Therapy, I have provided medical hypnosis for pain and trauma. Recently I have added Mind/Body integration work, which provides an integral approach to therapeutic interventions. I also have extensive experience in chemical and non-chemical addictions such as substance abuse, gambling, internet pornography and excessive spending".
- Education MA Psychology Antioch University 1980
LICENSE, CERTIFICATION's & AWARDS:
- Member of CAMFT and certified as a Substance Abuse Professional
- Additional Training Hypnosis certification
- Certified Integrated Mind Pyschotherapy Therapist
- Professional Activities and Memberships Long Beach/ South Bay Chapter of CAMFT